One Tree Planted every order
Pay £30 and get free shipping!
Join the Zero Waste Movement Today
Help us to save Mother Earth and her Oceans.
Did you know that 1.5 BILLION plastic toothpaste tubes are discarded every year?
Most of these will end up in landfill or our fragile oceans.
Rejuvenatur's Toothpaste Tablets are THE sustainable alternative.
Our DENTtabs Toothpaste Tablets are free from any microplastics and PEG, they also come in a stylish and sleek glass jar with a bamboo lid.
Note - There is a plastic lining on the lid for hygiene purposes. However, this jar is made to be used forever.
Noticeably Smooth and Shiny Teeth
Polish your teeth naturally with microcrystalline cellulose that helps reduce and prevent plaque, whilst being gentle on your teeth and gums.
Thanks to the fluoride effect, DentTabs can help regenerate sore tooth roots and prevent cavities.
The refreshing minty taste will leave your mouth feeling clean and your breath smelling fresh!
Suitable For Vegans
Suitable for vegans, created using a blend of bicarbonate of soda and silica, DentTabs are a BDIH Certified controlled natural cosmetic.
Free from preservatives, chemical additives, aluminium & nanoparticles.
Practical & Portable
Rejuvenatur's Toothpaste Tablets are ideal for travelling, they easily fit in your pocket or bag, just pop one in your mouth, brush and chew.
One Tree Planted Every Order
Thanks to you lovely customers, we have planted over 300 trees in areas where they are needed most!
The Amazon Rainforest, India's Mangroves and currently all trees are being planted in Australia.
Fast UK Shipping
All of our products are despatched from London in the UK.
Shipping is FREE for baskets over £30
- UK Delivery (2 - 3 working days)
- EU Delivery (3 - 5 working days)
- There are minor delays during these difficult times -
What Our Customers Have To Say
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma (Natural Mint Flavour), Menthol, Xanthan-Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol
- Microfine cellulose (Microcrystalline Cellulose) polishes your teeth ultra-smoothly into the interdental spaces. This is why new particles simply roll off the tooth surfaces, and plaque can hardly be created in the first place.
- Sodium fluoride (Sodium Fluoride) is used to remineralize the enamel and can help especially with sensitive tooth necks, but also with incipient caries. Because DENTTABS are "dry", it unfolds its full effect only with the application.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a surfactant (soap) that combines the dissolved proteins and fats with water to flush them out while rinsing. In AMISOFT glutamic acid is esterified with coconut fatty acids. In this chemical process, two naturally occurring substances (coconut fatty acids and glutamic acid) are combined, losing their original properties. "Glutamate" should not be confused with the flavour enhancers used in the food industry - DENTTABS are glutamate- and gluten-free.
- Stevia (Stevioside) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the aroma and the menthol, provides the good taste.
- Silica (silica) serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Natural (mint) aroma, together with stevia and menthol, provide a pleasant feeling of freshness and a "cool" and fresh breath.
- Sodium bicarbonate, better known as " sodium bicarbonate ", adjusts the pH to 5.5 with vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/citric acid) regulates the pH value together with sodium bicarbonate (see above) and stimulates the salivation. The increased flow of saliva causes a faster remineralization of the tooth surfaces.
- Magnesium Stearate (Magnesium Stearate) is a herbal adjuvant used in tablet manufacturing.
- Menthol, together with stevia and the mint aroma, provides the pleasant "freshness afterwards".
- Xanthan gum is a natural thickener and gelling agent and provides the pleasant creaminess after chewing DENTTABS Toothpaste tablets.
- Eugenol is part of the natural mint flavour.
How Do I Use Them?
Simply pop one in your mouth, chew it into a paste and then brush your teeth like normal! It may help to add a small amount of water when you chew the tablet.
You simply pop one in your mouth, chew it and brush! It may help to add a small bit of water, the toothpaste is non-foaming.
Suitable for vegans, created using a blend of bicarbonate of soda and silica, they are free from preservatives, chemical additives, aluminium & nanoparticles.
They are a refreshing minty flavour.
The Plastic Plague
Did you know?
An estimated 1.5 BILLION plastic toothpaste tubes are used around the world every year! Most end up in landfill or our fragile oceans.
These plastic toothpaste tubes will last hundreds of years, releasing toxic chemicals as they degrade.
Switching to Rejuvenaturs Toothpaste Tablets will help mitigate your personal contribution to this.
When you're about to finish your tablets simply order a refill with us!
By 2050 There will be more plastic in the ocean than fish!
It is all of our responsibility to be part of the solution and not the problem.